GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Our Data Protection Officer is Gabe Cooney and can be contacted on email@example.com
All of our staff and contractors are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities.
All staff are trained on induction and every two years (or sooner if there is a major change in legislation).
We have a right to erasure process. If you wish to be erased, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal data is transferred outside of the EU
When processing data we undertake the following:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- Transparent about what the data is being used for
- Data is collected for a specific purpose
- The data is necessary for the purpose
- The data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary
- The data is kept safe and secure
We do not process sensitive information directly. We may process information on behalf of a client if they ask. This would be subject to strict privacy controls. For our policy on this, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
All storage is secure and our suppliers have GDPR procedures in place.
We have a notification process in place for any breach